Note from Mitch & Debbie: Contrary to popular belief, we are not slowing down while the Lord gives us strength and good health. God is so good to provide through the generosity of His children for all the financial needs of the Haitian children. May God bless you richly!Mitch & Debbie Martinez, Missionaries to the Dominican Republic
Teach Feed Love
At every one of our 14 schools for Haitian children living in the Dominican Republic, we teach them the Word of God and the academic subjects, we feed them a hot meal every day, and most importantly, we love them. They love to come to school with the pastor and teachers and their friends. Most of the children have made decisions to serve Jesus. This is only possible with the help of generous donors.
You can sponsor a child for only $25.00 a month. Please contact Debbie at her email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Donations can be made on our teachfeedlove.org page also. Help us to teach, feed and love these 800 plus children, who otherwise would not have a school to attend
Ongoing Church/School Projects Happening Now
We are excited as funds begin to come in to help with some of our ongoing church and school projects. We believe this to be in direct response to the prayers of pastors, churches, and school directors. Join with us in praying for the following needs:
- We still have a great need to help Pastor Etienne Altes in Sabaneta with his home!
- The Cutupu Parsonage will launch in June with most of the funds on hand for this. PTL!
- The Barranca parsonage is just $5000.00 shy of completion. Pastor Frantz is excited.
- Ranchito: Still a great need for funds ($25,000) for a property for the church/school.
- El Pino church/school: The walls are rising! PTL!
call us at 863-248-1119. Your gifts are tax-deductible.