How Can I Help from the U.S.?
Three Ways to Help
1. Praying: Make sure you receive our latest newsletter and follow us on Facebook for current prayer needs.
2. Sharing about what’s happening to others. Follow us on Facebook and share.
3. Giving towards the needs of the people of Dominican Republic.
You may also give to the Child Scholarship program.
Half scholarships at La Vega Christian School may be provided for $45.00 monthly.
Full scholarships at La Vega Christian School for $90.00 monthly.
Haitian Day School scholarships may be provided for only $25 monthly.
Contact Debbie to Give Towards a Child Sponsorship
How Can I Serve in the Dominican Republic?
If you want to get involved locally within the Dominican Republic there are two things you can do:
1. Bring a group from your church or area to minister to the nationals and help with the various projects available. Mitch and Debbie will be happy to host your group click here for information on short term missions trips. Contact Mitch or Debbie Martinez to get started.
2. Go yourself! Mitch and Debbie welcome couples and individuals who want to get involved in the ministry in the Dominican Republic. There is a multitude of opportunities for your help and currently we are in need of volunteers for help with the media center, the Christian school (La Vega Christian School), the Haitian schools, music ministry, planting churches and more.
Click here for more information on Serving in the Dominican Republic